Five Must-Try Rituals to Kick Off 2022 Feeling like a Queen!
It’s the beginning of winter break for me and I’m off for 2 weeks! I’m ready to reflect, relax, and enjoy time with family, friends, and to RECEIVE some soul nourishing self-care and replenishment.
You may be doing the same thing and if so, I’ve got you covered with some unique rituals to have you starting off 2022 feeling like the Queen you are! Whether you’re prepping Christmas dinner, finishing wrapping the presents, or enjoying a holiday cocktail with friends, I wanted to share these mini-rituals you can do to start off the New Year feeling your best!
I’ll probably be doing all of these, so during or after you’ve done any of these, tag me on Instagram @thepharmacist or on Facebook!
By the way, you can click the magenta-colored link below for a printable version of these rituals to check them off as you go along!
Printable version of 2022 Rituals
#1. #Sipandjournal ritual.
Make this fun and get your family involved!
Break out your favorite cozy socks, your best journal, and choose your favorite warm beverage – mulled wine, coffee with whipped cream (my new favorite!), eggnog, or your drink of choice – to do this activity.
Journal about the following:
What am I proud of from 2021? Write your accomplishments, lessons learned, inner shifts, or whatever comes to your mind!
What lessons did I learn?
What did I release?
What feelings do I want to feel in 2022?
What or who am I grateful for?
BONUS – Create a vision board either celebrating 2021 OR a for your vision for 2022 to incorporate all of your answers from these journal prompts!
#2. Go on an #AbundanceScavengerHunt.
When you appreciate and acknowledge what you have, you invite in MORE. Your Reticular Activating System (RAS) is a network of neurons in your brain that looks for evidence of your beliefs in your environment, so when you start looking for abundance…you’ll find it!
Appreciate all that you have by going around your house to find the following:
- Unacknowledged change (check the car too!) hidden in the sofa, in the junk drawer, etc.
- Unused gift cards
- Scratch-off lotto tickets you haven’t cashed in
- Refunds you haven’t claimed yet
- PayPal $ you haven’t transferred
- Opportunities you’ve been meaning to take action on – messaging that potential client who reached out a while back, taking advantage of the paid opportunities right under your nose!
- Books you don’t want, but can get cash for (go through your book shelf)
- Clothes you want to donate or put up on Poshmark for $
Let me know what you found!
#3. #ClearYourSpace Ritual
Clear out the old. There is something so satisfying about cleaning things out!
- Go through your email and unsubscribe from emails or newsletters you’ve outgrown
- Clear out your Dropbox, Google Drive, or old pictures or files on your phone and computer
- Tidy up your office and clear out old client files to create space for new clients in 2022
- Take your time moving through each room to release anything that feels inconvenient, old, or broken that you’ve been wanting to get rid of
- Donate any items to GoodWill or Salvation Army
I guarantee you’ll feel lighter even if you do just one of the above!
These 6 mini-rituals below are from my book Embracing Your Light as an Empath.
Choose one or try them all!
Ideas for morning rituals –
- Nourishing Morning Ritual. (30 minutes) Begin the day by stretching while still in your bed. Be with yourself without any distractions and simply be aware of how you are feeling. Move into a meditation of your choice for 10–20 minutes. Have a journal by your side for reflection afterward if any new insights, visions, or sensations came to you. Begin your day with gratitude for yourself.
- Grounding Ritual. (10 minutes) If you have the ability (weather-/climate-dependent), do some morning stretches outside in the grass. Imagine any low-level resistance you feel being released into the Earth as you soak up Mother Nature’s negative ions. You can also do this without anchoring into the grass, but being in nature is optimal, especially for an empath.
- Intention Setting Ritual. (10 minutes) Sit in your favorite space with your journal and set intentions for your day. When I was going through my intense spiritual awakening, I loved listening to Louise Hay, Abraham Hicks, or Wayne
Ideas for evening rituals –
- Goddess Ritual. (30 minutes) Draw a bath with your favorite essential oils and Epsom salt. Sink into the tub with intention to simply “be” without having to do anything. Have a candle lit, a special drink of your choice (I love lemon water with mint), a piece of dark chocolate (just for fun), and create the relaxing space. Think “receive”—how can you allow yourself to receive nourishment.
- Queen’s Self-Love Ritual. (10 minutes) Create the space to caress your body with your favorite scented cream or oil. As you are infusing these oils or cream into your body, imagine love pouring into your cells as you give yourself the love you are craving. You can also perform skin brushing to exfoliate your skin.
- Gratitude Ritual. (20 minutes). Cozy up on your favorite chair/sofa, and create the sacred space for quiet reflection. Light a candle, burn incense, sip your favorite decaffeinated herbal tea, and allow yourself to dream. Write 10 things you are grateful for and feel proud of. You might find that the list is longer than 10 items!
Create an entire day (or at least 3 to 4 hours) to appreciate and show yourself how much you love who you are. Lean on support and receive to allow yourself to do this. This may be the most challenging for you to give yourself permission to do…but here is your permission slip!! Most likely, you’re a giver…and now it’s your time to receive and rest!
Some affirmations to help make this easier for you to receive –
- The more I relax, the more I receive.
- The more I let go, the more I let in.
- I give myself permission to RECEIVE without guilt or fear of taking from someone else.
- It’s safe for me to receive in all ways – compliments, gifts, and more!
Here are some ideas for you to receive –
- Buy yourself a beautiful, healthy lunch
- Indulge in a massage or facial treatment
- Take an Epsom salt bath
- Use a face mask and relax for 20 minutes
- Mist your favorite perfume
- Listen to your favorite music or sound healing
- Light the nice candles (Bath and Body Works are my go-to for this)
- Take yourself on a date without guilt or judgment – the movies, lunch, whatever you want!
- Allow yourself to receive help, support, gifts, and compliments
- Take a nap and relax!
When you show the Universe that you love yourself, you’ll start to see old people, places, and things fall away as you start resonating with new things!
I’d love to hear from you which of these rituals you’re trying over the next several weeks!
Tag me on Instagram @thepharmacistcoach or on Facebook Christina Fontana.
P.S. Entrepreneur ready to monetize your magic and elevate your energy for 2022? Join us for this FREE event – The Elevate Entrepreneur Healing Summit! RSVP HERE
The Elevate Entrepreneur Healing Summit will feature 16 entrepreneurs who have monetized their magic to create a soul aligned business!
The purpose behind this summit is to support pharmacists and entrepreneurs who…
- Know you’re here for a big life purpose and to make an impact on the world using your gifts
- Are ready to learn about ways to monetize your gifts and serve using those gifts
- Want the transformation tools and tips to have more energy NOW so you’re feeling LIT UP instead of BURNT OUT
- Crave meaning, fulfillment, and freedom in 2022 and beyond through an entrepreneurship path
If this is you, I invite you to RSVP to our special event happening on February 4th and 5th from 9AM-3PM EST.
To RSVP, click the link below –
*You must be signed up through this link to be registered