It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Today, I wanted to share more about the frequency of Christmas and 25 ways you can spread Christmas cheer this Holiday Season.
Christmas has always been my favorite time of year. I love all of the stop motion Christmas movies (Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, A Year without a Santa Claus), the music, the warm and cozy feel of it all. My husband and I enjoy the warm glow of the Christmas tree each morning as we have our coffee and sit by our fireplace. It’s all so magical for me, even as an adult.
You’ll often hear people talk about the spirit of Christmas. No, not the egg nog! The ‘spirit’ of Christmas to me speaks to the frequency of love and kindness. On the David Hawkins chart, Christmas has a frequency of 525, which calibrates slightly higher than Love.
This scale was developed by David Hawkins, a psychologist and researcher who calibrated thousands of people using Applied Kinesiology over the span of 20 years. He found that our overall ‘vibration’ calibrates at a certain core frequency, correlating to a number on the chart above.
The healing frequency of love is one of the most powerful we can experience. When you’re in the energy field of someone who is loving, you feel good. All of the lower frequencies have been surrendered and their predominant energy level of is that of Love, which is a state of BEING.
The frequency of Christmas is slightly above the frequency of love.
I wanted to share some intuitive ways to get into the spirit/frequency of Christmas. Please don’t feel you have to do all of these and add one more thing to your ‘list.’ Let this be an intuitive process to weave love into your every day interactions, even after Christmas.
Btw, I’ve also created a festive, printable version of this list that you can access by clicking HERE.
- Give to a local charity – Whether it’s your local homeless shelter, Meals on Wheels, or another organization.
- Create Christmas gifts for the USPS, UPS, FedEx, or other mail carriers. I did this by filling small cellophane bags with candy. I did this for all of my neighbors too.
- Support a small business through one or all of the following ways:
- Writing them a testimonial and posting to social media, a Google Review, or on their website.
- Like their Facebook Business page and/or share a post or upcoming event they’re having.
- Patronize their business by purchasing a gift for a friend, coworker, boss, family member, etc.
- Perform a kind gesture just because. Whether it’s helping an elderly person reach something in the grocery store, holding the door open for someone, or smiling at a stranger. Your frequency is felt by everyone you meet.
- Take the High Road and let something go that you would normally hold onto. Ex: A stranger says something that you would take as rude.
- Let someone go in front of you at the store or in a line.
- Surprise someone with a gift.
- Send special Christmas cards to friends, family, clients, or coworkers.
- Check in on someone who you haven’t connected with in a while, but who’s been on your mind.
- Give someone a discount you won’t be using. Ex: Victoria’s Secret sends you a $20 off voucher you know you won’t use.
- Donate to your Church.
- Say you’re sorry or reconcile with someone you’ve been out of touch with.
- Write a hand-written holiday card to someone you’ve been thinking of.
- Acknowledge someone’s hard work.
- Donate clothes to your local homeless shelter.
- Volunteer at a soup kitchen or donate food.
- Bake holiday cookies for someone – people at work, neighbors, family, friends, etc.
- Tell someone you appreciate their help and why.
- Purchase a Christmas present locally to patronize a small business instead of shopping online.
- Purchase a gift card for someone from a local business.
- Listen from love and non-judgment to a friend in need.
- Pray for someone who is struggling.
- Do a random act of kindness and pay for someone’s coffee behind you in the Starbucks line.
- If you have a small amount of money left on a gift card after a purchase, turn to the person behind you in line and gift it to them.
- Do your best to be kind to every soul you meet. You never truly know what someone is going through.
These are simple ways to spread more love this holiday season. But don’t forget….
The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!
Enjoy your holidays!
Here are free and paid resources for you to monetize your knowledge, unlock your soul gifts, and scale your profitable business in 2023.